Thank you for your interest in becoming a Pioneer!
What does Pioniers stand for?
Pioniers 2020/21 is the start of a new year of giving to our Pioniers fund: our saving fund for the future of our church. With your gift to the Pioniers fund you invest in that future. Our goal is to save up an amount of €450.000 in our Pioniers fund, which gives us the ability to make a down payment for our own building in the future. An own building is not our final goal, but gives us the ability to realise a few other important goals:
– serve people with events on Sundays and all through the week
– create an office ‘hub’ for our teams and volunteers
– use our financial resources responsibly
– enlarge our visibility in the city
– use our building for several social purposes to serve our city
What are tithes and regular gifts used for?
Our daily activities as a church are funded by the monthly tithes and regular offerings that are voluntarily given by our members and visitors. Giving regularly helps us to reach different goals:
– we honor God, put our trust in Him and grow in faith
– we invest in the weekly ministry of the church
– we invest in the weekly costs that are made, such as renting locations, coffee for visitors, etc.
– we invest in staff (1 FTE currently)
You can all the expenses in our annual reports.
What is your commitment?
We want to encourage you to think deeply about the commitment you want to do this Pioniers season. Don’t commit something in a rush or with reluctance, but only make a commitment with full conviction. We also want to encourage you to make your commitment with God, in faith ánd with love.
In the form below you can fill in your commitment for Pioniers 2020/21. We pray for you and will celebrate with you!
No equal amount, but an equal offering
Together we invest in the kingdom of God in this region. It’s not about giving the same amounts, but bringing an offering together that suits our inner convictions and our context.